The Word of the Educational Leader
Thank God, the creator of man, his teacher, making reason a blessing, thought, gift, and praise by praying for the good of the preachers and teachers, Muhammad( peace be upon him) and peace in which God said come: (And teach them the Book and wisdom) we made a middle nation with a curriculum and a message that commands good and forbids vice, a nation of platform and leadership, and a nation of education and education, drawing the footsteps of its children under the shadow of the Book of God and the Year of his Prophet.
From this majestic scientific edifice (medium features of the elite) our will god will to establish Islamic principles in the souls of our students, and build their thought to enlighten them to keep up with the scientific and cultural development, and raise them good upbringing to be able to achieve themselves and make their decisions and solve their problems, and to serve their religion and their homeland and represent it best representation.
This can only be achieved by relying on God first and faithfully to him and then by communicating mutually with the parents who support us by following their children to follow the real follow-up and put forward their constructive and enlightened ideas, which will contribute greatly to the progress of the complex and its educational and educational development.
We ask Almighty God to pay our sins to the good of our children and to serve our religion and our giving nation under our good government.
- Presence on time for morning line-up, classes and pre-scheduled appointments.
- Active presence and readiness to contribute and engage effectively in all classes and activities.
- Complete and deliver all homework at specified times.
- Adhere to and abide by all the instructions and regulations adopted in the schools of the elite community and related to behavior inside and outside the classroom.
- The need to listen and respond positively to constructive feedback and use for learning.
- The constant pursuit of academic excellence.
- Show respect and interest in dealing with all members of the community of community landmarks.
- Help keep the school environment safe.
- To provide quality-based curricula with distinct teaching methods that meet the individual and developmental needs of all students.
- Approval of the curriculum provided to students with Saudi culture and Islamic identity.
Attendance and absence policy
- You must attend school every day unless you are ill, have a death in the family, or have an appointment in court or hospital.
- If you want to get out of school early, your father or guardian must inform the school in advance, before 8:00 a.m. the same day.
- (Except for deaths, where your guardian can request permission to leave at any time.) The government’s work on the issue of the “right to life” was not a legal issue.
- The rest of the cases will not allow you to leave school until 12:30 pm. No requests for exit will be accepted after 8:00 a.m. on that day.
- When you come to school after the day you have missed, you must bring a letter from your guardian explaining why you are absent with (medical excuse/doctor notes/ appointment card) and handing it over to the department agent.
- You must complete the tasks and assignments you missed during your absence.
- Frequent student delays will expose them to a certain score or assessment of the skills of behavior and attendance.
- If you are delayed more than 3 times in one week, the school will discuss your future in these schools.
Getting out of school due to sandstorms/dust storms/rain:
- According to the order issued by the Minister of Education, the school will only allow students with a specific illness to leave (as recorded by the school doctor) and the doctor may recommend that certain students leave early.
School doctor’s visit
- Students can visit the school clinic during classes if they have written permission from the teacher, except in emergency cases.
- If your doctor thinks that your condition requires going home or in the hospital, the doctor will contact your department and inform the stage management, and you should wait for your guardian at the school clinic.
In the event that the student is unable to attend the school, the guardian is required to call the school before 7:30 a.m. on each day of absence or obtain permission before absence, and a disciplinary action will be signed to the student if an acceptable excuse is not notified to the school administration.