The Word of the Educational Leader
Thank God, Lord of the worlds, and peace and prayer for the good of the teachers, Our Lord Muhammad, and to his god and his companions.
At the beginning of the school year, I am happy to congratulate everyone, and I ask the almighty To make it a good year and a blessing full of achievements. We believe in our schools the importance of communication between home and school and that parents are an important element of the educational system, so we invite you to participate effectively with us in order to achieve our goals through your continuous follow-up of your daughters and exchange of views and convergence of views, and finally activate your role in supporting educational and school activities.
Our dear students are the wealth of the future and the hope of our homeland, and what we offer them is their right to us, so we seek to develop our educational system in order to help them have a better life in the future, we will all work to instill the love of science and learning in them and to build their personality and motivate them to master access to information using the technology that we have been keen to introduce and integrate into our curricula.
In conclusion, I ask god to bless our year and repay our mistakes and help us all when he loves and accepts and every year you are fine
- Presence on time for morning line-up, classes and pre-scheduled appointments.
- Attend school actively and are ready to contribute and actively engage in all classes and activities.
- Complete and deliver all homework at specified times.
- Adhere to and abide by all the instructions and regulations adopted in the schools of the features of the elite and related to behavior inside and outside the classroom.
- The need to listen and respond positively to constructive feedback and use it to improve learning.
- The constant pursuit of academic excellence.
- Show respect and interest in dealing with all members of the community of community landmarks.
- Help keep the school environment safe.
- To provide quality-based curricula with distinct teaching methods that meet the individual and developmental needs of all female students.
- Approval of the curriculum provided to female students with Saudi culture and Islamic identity.
- Provide a safe environment that promotes learning and establish beneficial relationships with all members of the community of community landmark schools.
- Develop a strategy to develop and improve the individual differences between female students and promote them according to their abilities and inclinations.
- Provide treatment programs and programs to improve behavior when needed.
Attendance and absence policy
- You must attend school every day unless you are sick, have a family death, or have an appointment in court or hospital.
- If you want to get out of school early, your mother or guardian must inform the school in advance, before 8:00 a.m. from the same day except for the deaths, where your guardian can request permission to leave at any time and can only leave school after permission has been obtained from the agent.
- The rest of the cases will not allow you to leave school until 1:00 pm, and no requests to leave will be accepted after 8:00 a.m. that day.
- When you come to school the day after you have been absent, you must bring a letter from your guardian explaining why you are absent with (medical excuse/notes from the doctor/ appointment card) and handing it over to the department agent.
- You must complete the tasks and assignments you missed during your absence.
- The student’s frequent delays will expose her to a certain score or to assess the skills of behavior and attendance.
- If you are delayed more than 3 times in one week, the school will discuss your future in these schools.
- Proof of the reason for the delay must be brought from the guardian.
Getting out of school due to sandstorms/dust storms/rain:
- According to the order issued by the Minister of Education, the school will allow the departure of female students with a particular disease only (as recorded by the school doctor) and the doctor may recommend the early discharge of certain female students.
School doctor’s visit
- The student can visit the school clinic during classes if he or she has written permission from the teacher, except in emergency cases.
- If the doctor considers that your condition requires going to the house or hospital, the doctor will contact you and inform the management of the stage, and you should wait for your guardian at the school clinic.
- In the event that the student is unable to attend the school, the guardian is required to call the school before 7:30 a.m. on each day of absence or obtain permission before absence, and a disciplinary action will be signed on the student if an admission excuse is not notified to the school administration.