The word of the educational leader:
Thank God, the creator of man, his teacher, made reason a blessing, thought is a gift, and he instructed us to pray for the good of the preachers and teachers Muhammad( peace be upon him) and peace be upon him.
From our pioneering thought and belief in the role of elite schools in building nations and ethics and establishing customs and traditions, we are working hard to create a healthy and healthy study environment capable of giving in all aspects of life to raise the young in the best scientific and educational ways modern, and in conjunction with the developments of modern life from rapid technological steps to keep pace with the global traffic.
- Presence on time for morning line-up, classes and pre-scheduled appointments.
- Active presence and readiness to contribute and engage effectively in all classes and activities.
- Complete and deliver all homework at specified times.
- Adhere to and abide by all the instructions and regulations adopted in the schools of the elite community and related to behavior inside and outside the classroom.
- The need to listen and respond positively to constructive feedback and use for learning.
- The constant pursuit of academic excellence.
- Show respect and interest in dealing with all members of the community of community landmarks.
- Help keep the school environment safe.
- To provide quality-based curricula with distinct teaching methods that meet the individual and developmental needs of all students.
- Approval of the curriculum provided to students with Saudi culture and Islamic identity.
Attendance and absence policy
- You must attend school every day unless you are ill, have a death in the family, or have an appointment in court or hospital.
- If you want to get out of school early, your father or guardian must inform the school in advance, before 8:00 a.m. the same day.
- (Except for deaths, where your guardian can request permission to leave at any time.) The government’s work on the issue of the “right to life” was not a legal issue.
- The rest of the cases will not allow you to leave school until 12:30 pm. No requests for exit will be accepted after 8:00 a.m. on that day.
- When you come to school after the day you have missed, you must bring a letter from your guardian explaining why you are absent with (medical excuse/doctor notes/ appointment card) and handing it over to the department agent.
- You must complete the tasks and assignments you missed during your absence.
- Frequent student delays will expose them to a certain score or assessment of the skills of behavior and attendance.
- If you are delayed more than 3 times in one week, the school will discuss your future in these schools.
Getting out of school due to sandstorms/dust storms/rain:
- According to the order issued by the Minister of Education, the school will only allow students with a specific illness to leave (as recorded by the school doctor) and the doctor may recommend that certain students leave early.
School doctor’s visit
- Students can visit the school clinic during classes if they have written permission from the teacher, except in emergency cases.
- If your doctor thinks that your condition requires going home or in the hospital, the doctor will contact your department and inform the stage management, and you should wait for your guardian at the school clinic.
In the event that the student is unable to attend the school, the guardian is required to call the school before 7:30 a.m. on each day of absence or obtain permission before absence, and a disciplinary action will be signed to the student if an acceptable excuse is not notified to the school administration.