The Word of the Educational Leader
You are the future and hope of this country, and what we offer is your right to us, so fulfill the hopes of your parents and the hopes of the guardians who have not been spared education for you, and decide the eyes of your parents, and trust that your teachers are keen on what works for you, look for your future, and Good for yourselves, there is no path to success other than education, and trust that classrooms generate knowledge, enhance talent and define the future; You are our future.
Dear faculty members:
You are the main partner, as you translate the school plans and programs into an ambitious reality, and how much the gates of science and knowledge open for many generations, so your honesty is great, and it is a selection of God almighty to you, as you know there is no greater message than the message of education, so leave God in yourselves and in who Trust your students in their efforts to help them achieve their goals and achieve their goals.
You are an important element of the education system in society, and a strong provider of
- Presence on time for morning line-up, classes and pre-scheduled appointments.
- Active presence and readiness to contribute and engage effectively in all classes and activities.
- Complete and deliver all homework at specified times.
- Adhere to and abide by all the instructions and regulations adopted in the schools of the elite community and related to behavior inside and outside the classroom.
- The need to listen and respond positively to constructive feedback and use for learning.
- The constant pursuit of academic excellence.
- Show respect and interest in dealing with all members of the community of community landmarks.
- Help keep the school environment safe.
- To provide quality-based curricula with distinct teaching methods that meet the individual and developmental needs of all students.
- Approval of the curriculum provided to students with Saudi culture and Islamic identity.
Attendance and absence policy
- You must attend school every day unless you are ill, have a death in the family, or have an appointment in court or hospital.
- If you want to get out of school early, your father or guardian must inform the school in advance, before 8:00 a.m. the same day.
- (Except for deaths, where your guardian can request permission to leave at any time.) The government’s work on the issue of the “right to life” was not a legal issue.
- The rest of the cases will not allow you to leave school until 12:30 pm. No requests for exit will be accepted after 8:00 a.m. on that day.
- When you come to school after the day you have missed, you must bring a letter from your guardian explaining why you are absent with (medical excuse/doctor notes/ appointment card) and handing it over to the department agent.
- You must complete the tasks and assignments you missed during your absence.
- Frequent student delays will expose them to a certain score or assessment of the skills of behavior and attendance.
- If you are delayed more than 3 times in one week, the school will discuss your future in these schools.
Getting out of school due to sandstorms/dust storms/rain:
- According to the order issued by the Minister of Education, the school will only allow students with a specific illness to leave (as recorded by the school doctor) and the doctor may recommend that certain students leave early.
School doctor’s visit
- Students can visit the school clinic during classes if they have written permission from the teacher, except in emergency cases.
- If your doctor thinks that your condition requires going home or in the hospital, the doctor will contact your department and inform the stage management, and you should wait for your guardian at the school clinic.
In the event that the student is unable to attend the school, the guardian is required to call the school before 7:30 a.m. on each day of absence or obtain permission before absence, and a disciplinary action will be signed to the student if an acceptable excuse is not notified to the school administration.