The word of the educational leader :
In the name of God and thank God, the Lord of the Worlds, peace and prayer, upon the most honorable prophets and messengers, Our Lord Muhammad, and all his god and companions, beginning ,I would like to congratulate you on the new school year, which God has made a good year and a blessing to all. Kindergarten sits as the cornerstone of all the following stages of education because the child at this stage is easier to configure and faster to respond, so it is necessary to take the kindergarten stage the largest share of the study and plan to deliver this difficult task. The task of kindergarten education is for a group of competent people who have learned and trained well on how to deal with kindergarten children who were brought from their homes and taken from the arms of their mothers in order to find warm hugs and healthy education that ensures that they are well prepared to become good citizens serving their religion and homeland. Hence, we see the clear policy of the management of the schools of the national elite, which is represented by the president, members of the board of directors, general supervisor and directors in the selection and employment of outstanding competencies and also working in a team spirit for the service and development of schools and we can only offer them great gratitude and appreciation for their noble efforts.
- Presence on time for morning line-up, classes and pre-scheduled appointments.
- Active presence and readiness to contribute and engage effectively in all classes and activities.
- Complete and deliver all homework at specified times.
- Adhere to and abide by all the instructions and regulations adopted in the schools of the elite community and related to behavior inside and outside the classroom.
- The need to listen and respond positively to constructive feedback and use for learning.
- The constant pursuit of academic excellence.
- Show respect and interest in dealing with all members of the community of community landmarks.
- Help keep the school environment safe.
- To provide quality-based curricula with distinct teaching methods that meet the individual and developmental needs of all students.
- Approval of the curriculum provided to students with Saudi culture and Islamic identity.
- Provide a safe environment that promotes learning and establish beneficial relationships with all members of the community of community landmark schools.
- Develop a strategy to develop and improve individual differences between students and promote them according to their abilities and inclinations.
- Provide treatment programs and programs to improve behavior when needed.
Attendance and absence policy
- You must attend school every day unless you are ill, have a death in the family, or have an appointment in court or hospital.
- If you want to get out of school early, your father or guardian must inform the school in advance, before 8:00 a.m. the same day.
- (Except for deaths, where your guardian can request permission to leave at any time.) The government’s work on the issue of the “right to life” was not a legal issue.
- The rest of the cases will not allow you to leave school until 12:30 pm. No requests for exit will be accepted after 8:00 a.m. on that day.
- When you come to school after the day you have missed, you must bring a letter from your guardian explaining why you are absent with (medical excuse/doctor notes/ appointment card) and handing it over to the department agent.
- You must complete the tasks and assignments you missed during your absence.
- Frequent student delays will expose them to a certain score or assessment of the skills of behavior and attendance.
- If you are delayed more than 3 times in one week, the school will discuss your future in these schools.
Getting out of school due to sandstorms/dust storms/rain:
According to the order issued by the Minister of Education, the school will only allow students with a specific illness to leave (as recorded by the school doctor) and the doctor may recommend that certain students leave early.
School doctor’s visit
Students can visit the school clinic during classes if they have written permission from the teacher, except in emergency cases.
If your doctor thinks that your condition requires going home or in the hospital, the doctor will contact your department and inform the stage management, and you should wait for your guardian at the school clinic.
In the event that the student is unable to attend the school, the guardian is required to call the school before 7:30 a.m. on each day of absence or obtain permission before absence, and a disciplinary action will be signed to the student if an acceptable excuse is not notified to the school administration.